5. Use and guidelines for plant DNA analyses in forensics
- David W. Hall2 and
- Jason H. Byrd3
Published Online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Forensic Botany: A Practical Guide
How to Cite
Gitzendanner, M. A. (2012) Use and guidelines for plant DNA analyses in forensics, in Forensic Botany: A Practical Guide (eds D. W. Hall and J. H. Byrd), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945734.ch5
David W. Hall Consultant Inc., 3666 NW. 13th Place, Gainesville, FL 32605, USA
William R. Maples Center for Forensic Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Florida, PO Box 147100, FL 32610-0275, USA
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470664094
Online ISBN: 9781119945734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!