6. A primer on forensic microscopy
- David W. Hall2,
- Jason H. Byrd3
Published Online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Forensic Botany: A Practical Guide
How to Cite
Hardy, C. R. (2012) A primer on forensic microscopy, in Forensic Botany: A Practical Guide (eds D. W. Hall and J. H. Byrd), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945734.ch6
David W. Hall Consultant Inc., 3666 NW. 13th Place, Gainesville, FL 32605, USA
William R. Maples Center for Forensic Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Florida, PO Box 147100, FL 32610-0275, USA
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 1 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470664094
Online ISBN: 9781119945734
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!