11. Intermolecular CH…π(Chelate) Interactions – Prevalence in the Crystal Structures of Metal 1,1-Dithiolates
- Edward R. T. Tiekink1 and
- Julio Zukerman-Schpector2
Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Importance of Pi-Interactions in Crystal Engineering: Frontiers in Crystal Engineering
How to Cite
Zukerman-Schpector, J. and Tiekink, E. R. T. (2012) Intermolecular CH…π(Chelate) Interactions – Prevalence in the Crystal Structures of Metal 1,1-Dithiolates, in The Importance of Pi-Interactions in Crystal Engineering: Frontiers in Crystal Engineering (eds E. R. T. Tiekink and J. Zukerman-Schpector), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945888.ch11
Department of Chemistry, The University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Department of Chemistry, Federal University of São Carlos, São Carlos, Brazil
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470688274
Online ISBN: 9781119945888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!