11. Intermolecular CH…π(Chelate) Interactions – Prevalence in the Crystal Structures of Metal 1,1-Dithiolates
- Edward R. T. Tiekink1 and
- Julio Zukerman-Schpector2
Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Importance of Pi-Interactions in Crystal Engineering: Frontiers in Crystal Engineering
How to Cite
Zukerman-Schpector, J. and Tiekink, E. R. T. (2012) Intermolecular CH…π(Chelate) Interactions – Prevalence in the Crystal Structures of Metal 1,1-Dithiolates, in The Importance of Pi-Interactions in Crystal Engineering: Frontiers in Crystal Engineering (eds E. R. T. Tiekink and J. Zukerman-Schpector), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945888.ch11
Department of Chemistry, The University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Department of Chemistry, Federal University of São Carlos, São Carlos, Brazil
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 30 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470688274
Online ISBN: 9781119945888
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!