9. Dietary Supplements
- Stefan G. Hofmann
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Psychobiological Approaches for Anxiety Disorders: Treatment Combination Strategies
How to Cite
DeBoer, L. B., Davis, M. L., Powers, M. B. and Smits, J. A. J. (2012) Dietary Supplements, in Psychobiological Approaches for Anxiety Disorders: Treatment Combination Strategies (ed S. G. Hofmann), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945901.ch9
Boston University, USA
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Adrian Wells
Series Editor Information
School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470971819
Online ISBN: 9781119945901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!