15. Tomato: Breeding for Improved Disease Resistance in Fresh Market and Home Garden Varieties
- Edith T. Lammerts van Bueren2,3 and
- James R. Myers4
Published Online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Organic Crop Breeding
How to Cite
Horneburg, B. and Myers, J. R. (2012) Tomato: Breeding for Improved Disease Resistance in Fresh Market and Home Garden Varieties, in Organic Crop Breeding (eds E. T. Lammerts van Bueren and J. R. Myers), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945932.ch15
Louis Bolk Institute, Driebergen, The Netherlands
Wageningen UR Plant Breeding, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Department of Horticulture, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, USA
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 30 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470958582
Online ISBN: 9781119945932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!