17. Onions: Breeding Onions for Low-Input and Organic Agriculture
- Edith T. Lammerts van Bueren2,3 and
- James R. Myers4
Published Online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Organic Crop Breeding
How to Cite
Scholten, O. E. and Kuyper, T. W. (2012) Onions: Breeding Onions for Low-Input and Organic Agriculture, in Organic Crop Breeding (eds E. T. Lammerts van Bueren and J. R. Myers), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119945932.ch17
Louis Bolk Institute, Driebergen, The Netherlands
Wageningen UR Plant Breeding, Wageningen University and Research Centre, Wageningen, The Netherlands
Department of Horticulture, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, USA
- Published Online: 16 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 30 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470958582
Online ISBN: 9781119945932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!