- John W. Erdman Jr. PhD2,
- Ian A. Macdonald PhD3 and
- Steven H. Zeisel MD, PhD4
Published Online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Present Knowledge in Nutrition, Tenth Edition
How to Cite
Terry, E. N. and Diamond, A. M. (2012) Selenium, in Present Knowledge in Nutrition, Tenth Edition (eds J. W. Erdman, I. A. Macdonald and S. H. Zeisel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119946045.ch37
Urbana, Illinois, USA
UNC Nutrition Research Institute, Department of Nutrition, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 500 Laureate Way, Rm 2218, Kannapolis, NC 28081, USA
- Published Online: 18 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470959176
Online ISBN: 9781119946045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!