65. Dietary Standards and Guidelines: Similarities and Differences Among Countries
- John W. Erdman Jr. PhD3,
- Ian A. Macdonald PhD4 and
- Steven H. Zeisel MD, PhD5
Published Online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Life Sciences Institute
Present Knowledge in Nutrition, Tenth Edition
How to Cite
Dwyer, J. T. (2012) Dietary Standards and Guidelines: Similarities and Differences Among Countries, in Present Knowledge in Nutrition, Tenth Edition (eds J. W. Erdman, I. A. Macdonald and S. H. Zeisel), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119946045.ch65
Urbana, Illinois, USA
UNC Nutrition Research Institute, Department of Nutrition, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 500 Laureate Way, Rm 2218, Kannapolis, NC 28081, USA
- Published Online: 18 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470959176
Online ISBN: 9781119946045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!