6. Snow and Runoff: Processes, Sensitivity and Vulnerability
- Hugh French3 and
- Olav Slaymaker4
Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Changing Cold Environments: A Canadian Perspective
How to Cite
Woo, M.-K. and Pomeroy, J. (2011) Snow and Runoff: Processes, Sensitivity and Vulnerability, in Changing Cold Environments: A Canadian Perspective (eds H. French and O. Slaymaker), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950172.ch6
University of Ottawa, Canada
University of British Columbia, Canada
- Published Online: 30 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470699683
Online ISBN: 9781119950172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!