26. Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Eugene R. Schiff MD, MACP, FRCP2,
- Willis C. Maddrey MD, MACP, FRCP3 and
- Michael F. Sorrell MD, FACP4
Published Online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Schiff's Diseases of the Liver, Eleventh Edition
How to Cite
Dasarathy, S. and McCullough, A. J. (2011) Alcoholic Liver Disease, in Schiff's Diseases of the Liver, Eleventh Edition (eds E. R. Schiff, W. C. Maddrey and M. F. Sorrell), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950509.ch26
Center for Liver Diseases and Schiff Liver Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE, USA
- Published Online: 31 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 9 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470654682
Online ISBN: 9781119950509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!