21. From Location-Based Services to Location-Based Learning: Challenges and Opportunities for Higher Education
- David J. Unwin2,
- Kenneth E. Foote3,
- Nicholas J. Tate4 and
- David DiBiase5
Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Teaching Geographic Information Science and Technology in Higher Education
How to Cite
Mountain, D. M. (2011) From Location-Based Services to Location-Based Learning: Challenges and Opportunities for Higher Education, in Teaching Geographic Information Science and Technology in Higher Education (eds D. J. Unwin, K. E. Foote, N. J. Tate and D. DiBiase), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950592.ch21
School of Geography, Birkbeck College, University of London, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX UK
Department of Geography, Campus Box 260, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder CO 80309 USA
Department of Geography, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH UK
John A. Dutton e-Education Institute, 418 Earth-Engineering Sciences Building, Penn State University, University Park PA 16802 USA
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470748565
Online ISBN: 9781119950592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!