1. Learning and Maintaining Professional Expertise Within a Multi-Professional Critical Care Team
- Jeff Adams1,
- Matt Cochrane2 and
- Linda Dunne2
Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Applying Theory to Educational Research: An Introductory Approach with Case Studies
How to Cite
Cochrane, J. (2011) Learning and Maintaining Professional Expertise Within a Multi-Professional Critical Care Team, in Applying Theory to Educational Research: An Introductory Approach with Case Studies (eds J. Adams, M. Cochrane and L. Dunne), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950844.ch1
University of Chester, UK
Edge Hill University, UK
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 7 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470972366
Online ISBN: 9781119950844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!