- Les Brann1,
- Jacky Owens2 and
- Ann Williamson3
Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis: Theory and Practice
How to Cite
McKenna, M. (2011) Dermatology, in The Handbook of Contemporary Clinical Hypnosis: Theory and Practice (eds L. Brann, J. Owens and A. Williamson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950905.ch20
Sheffield University, UK
University College London, UK
Salford Universities, UK
- Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 7 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470683675
Online ISBN: 9781119950905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!