1. Human–Environment Interactions
- Frances Harris
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Global Environmental Issues, Second Edition
How to Cite
Harris, F. (2012) Human–Environment Interactions, in Global Environmental Issues, Second Edition (ed F. Harris), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119950981.ch1
Centre for Earth and Environmental Science Research, School of Geography, Geology and the Environment, Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE, UK
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 13 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470684702
Online ISBN: 9781119950981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!