132. Participation of Older People in Clinical Trials
- Alan J. Sinclair2,3,
- Dr John E. Morley4,
- Professor Bruno Vellas5
Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Pathy's Principles and Practice of Geriatric Medicine, Volume 1 & 2, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Coley, N. and Andrieu, S. (2012) Participation of Older People in Clinical Trials, in Pathy's Principles and Practice of Geriatric Medicine, Volume 1 & 2, Fifth Edition (eds A. J. Sinclair, J. E. Morley and B. Vellas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119952930.ch132
Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Postgraduate Medical School, University of Bedfordshire, Luton, UK
Institute of Diabetes for Older People (IDOP), Luton, UK
Saint Louis University School of Medicine and St Louis Veterans' Affairs Medical Center, St Louis, MO, USA
Gérontopôle, Toulouse University Hospital and INSERM Unit 558, University of Toulouse III, Toulouse, France
- Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470683934
Online ISBN: 9781119952930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!