133. Restraints and Immobility
- Alan J. Sinclair3,4,
- Dr John E. Morley5 and
- Professor Bruno Vellas6
Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Pathy's Principles and Practice of Geriatric Medicine, Volume 1 & 2, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Capezuti, E. A., Wagner, L. M. and Reid, K. C. (2012) Restraints and Immobility, in Pathy's Principles and Practice of Geriatric Medicine, Volume 1 & 2, Fifth Edition (eds A. J. Sinclair, J. E. Morley and B. Vellas), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119952930.ch133
Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Postgraduate Medical School, University of Bedfordshire, Luton, UK
Institute of Diabetes for Older People (IDOP), Luton, UK
Saint Louis University School of Medicine and St Louis Veterans' Affairs Medical Center, St Louis, MO, USA
Gérontopôle, Toulouse University Hospital and INSERM Unit 558, University of Toulouse III, Toulouse, France
- Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470683934
Online ISBN: 9781119952930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!