17. The Future of Wildlife Forensic Science
- Jane E. Huffman3 and
- John R. Wallace4
Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Wildlife Forensics: Methods and Applications
How to Cite
Espinoza, E. O., Espinoza, J. L., Trail, P. W. and Baker, B. W. (2011) The Future of Wildlife Forensic Science, in Wildlife Forensics: Methods and Applications (eds J. E. Huffman and J. R. Wallace), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119953142.ch17
Northeast Wildlife DNA Laboratory, Department of Biological Sciences, East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA, 18301, USA
Department of Biology, Millersville University, Millersville, PA 17551, USA
- Published Online: 10 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 16 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470662588
Online ISBN: 9781119953142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!