1. Assessment of Personal Constructs: Features and Functions of Constructivist Techniques
- Peter Caputi,
- Linda L. Viney,
- Beverly M. Walker and
- Nadia Crittenden
Published Online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Personal Construct Methodology
How to Cite
Hardison, H. G. and Neimeyer, R. A. (2011) Assessment of Personal Constructs: Features and Functions of Constructivist Techniques, in Personal Construct Methodology (eds P. Caputi, L. L. Viney, B. M. Walker and N. Crittenden), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119953616.ch1
School of Psychology, University of Wollongong, New South Wales, 2522, Australia
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 9 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470770870
Online ISBN: 9781119953616
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!