5. Cyberbullying in Australia
Is School Context Related to Cyberbullying Behavior
- Qing Li PhD, MA, MSc1,
- Donna Cross2 and
- Peter K. Smith BSc, PhD3
Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives
How to Cite
Cross, D., Shaw, T., Epstein, M., Monks, H., Dooley, J. and Hearn, L. (2012) Cyberbullying in Australia, in Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives (eds Q. Li, D. Cross and P. K. Smith), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119954484.ch5
Towson University, USA
Edith Cowan University, Australia
Unit for School and Family Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Published Online: 2 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 18 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444333763
Online ISBN: 9781119954484
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!