14. Alcoholic Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Shanthi V. Sitaraman MD, PhD2 and
- Lawrence S. Friedman MD3,4,5,6
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Essentials of Gastroenterology
How to Cite
Simpson, A. J. and Ford, R. M. (2012) Alcoholic Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, in Essentials of Gastroenterology (eds S. V. Sitaraman and L. S. Friedman), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119959762.ch14
Division of Digestive Diseases, Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Department of Medicine, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA, USA
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470656259
Online ISBN: 9781119959762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!