46. Sequential Statistical Methods for Prospective Postmarketing Safety Surveillance
- Brian L. Strom MD, MPH2,3,4,5,
- Stephen E. Kimmel MD, MSCE4,5 and
- Sean Hennessy PHARMD, PHD4,5
Published Online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pharmacoepidemiology, Fifth Edition
How to Cite
Kulldorff, M. (2012) Sequential Statistical Methods for Prospective Postmarketing Safety Surveillance, in Pharmacoepidemiology, Fifth Edition (eds B. L. Strom, S. E. Kimmel and S. Hennessy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119959946.ch46
George S. Pepper Professor of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 17 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470654750
Online ISBN: 9781119959946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!