4. Case 2 – Imagery Assessment and Training with QEEG
What You See Is Not All There Is
- W. Alex Edmonds3 and
- Gershon Tenenbaum4
Published Online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Case Studies in Applied Psychophysiology: Neurofeedback and Biofeedback Treatments for Advances in Human Performance
How to Cite
Wilson, “. V. E. and Shaw, L. (2011) Case 2 – Imagery Assessment and Training with QEEG, in Case Studies in Applied Psychophysiology: Neurofeedback and Biofeedback Treatments for Advances in Human Performance (eds W. A. Edmonds and G. Tenenbaum), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119959984.ch4
Nova Southeastern University, North Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Florida State University, USA
- Published Online: 1 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 25 NOV 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470971734
Online ISBN: 9781119959984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!