15. Tree-Based Methods and Decision Trees
- Ron S. Kenett2,3,4 and
- Silvia Salini5
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Modern Analysis of Customer Surveys: With Applications Using R
How to Cite
Galimberti, G. and Soffritti, G. (2011) Tree-Based Methods and Decision Trees, in Modern Analysis of Customer Surveys: With Applications Using R (eds R. S. Kenett and S. Salini), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119961154.ch15
KPA Ltd., Raanana, Israel
University of Turin, Italy
Center for Risk Engineering of NYU Poly, New York, USA
Department of Economics, Business and Statistics, University of Milan, Italy
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 23 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470971284
Online ISBN: 9781119961154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!