12. Application of High Hydrostatic Pressure Technology for Processing and Preservation of Foods
- Rajeev Bhat2,
- Abd Karim Alias2 and
- Gopinadhan Paliyath3
Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Progress in Food Preservation
How to Cite
Neetoo, H. and Chen, H. (2012) Application of High Hydrostatic Pressure Technology for Processing and Preservation of Foods, in Progress in Food Preservation (eds R. Bhat, A. Karim Alias and G. Paliyath), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962045.ch12
Food Technology Division, School of Industrial Technology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
Department of Plant Agriculture, University of Guelph, Guelph, Canada
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 10 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655856
Online ISBN: 9781119962045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!