25. Tropical Medicinal Plants in Food Processing and Preservation: Potentials and Challenges
- Rajeev Bhat2,
- Abd Karim Alias2 and
- Gopinadhan Paliyath3
Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Progress in Food Preservation
How to Cite
Eleyinmi, A. F. (2012) Tropical Medicinal Plants in Food Processing and Preservation: Potentials and Challenges, in Progress in Food Preservation (eds R. Bhat, A. Karim Alias and G. Paliyath), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962045.ch25
Food Technology Division, School of Industrial Technology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
Department of Plant Agriculture, University of Guelph, Guelph, Canada
- Published Online: 16 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 10 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655856
Online ISBN: 9781119962045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!