2. Effects of Obesity on Respiratory Physiology
- Ali A. El Solh MD, MPH3,4,5
Published Online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Critical Care Management of the Obese Patient
How to Cite
Jaoude, P. A., Porhomayon, J. and El Solh, A. A. (2012) Effects of Obesity on Respiratory Physiology, in Critical Care Management of the Obese Patient (ed A. A. El Solh), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962083.ch2
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, USA
Critical Care Western New York Healthcare System, USA
Western New York Respiratory Research Center Buffalo, NY, USA
- Published Online: 19 APR 2012
- Published Print: 16 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655900
Online ISBN: 9781119962083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!