4. Metabolic and Endocrine Physiology in Obesity
- Ali A. El Solh MD, MPH4,5,6
Published Online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Critical Care Management of the Obese Patient
How to Cite
Alvarez-Castro, P., Sangiao-Alvarellos, S. and Cordido, F. (2012) Metabolic and Endocrine Physiology in Obesity, in Critical Care Management of the Obese Patient (ed A. A. El Solh), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962083.ch4
Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, USA
Critical Care Western New York Healthcare System, USA
Western New York Respiratory Research Center Buffalo, NY, USA
- Published Online: 19 APR 2012
- Published Print: 16 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655900
Online ISBN: 9781119962083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!