5.5. Terahertz Frequency Spectroscopy and its Potential for Security Applications
- John M. Chalmers2,
- Howell G. M. Edwards3 and
- Michael D. Hargreaves4
Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy in Forensic Science
How to Cite
Burnett, A. D., Cunningham, J. E., Davies, A. G., Dean, P. and Linfield, E. H. (2012) Terahertz Frequency Spectroscopy and its Potential for Security Applications, in Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy in Forensic Science (eds J. M. Chalmers, H. G. M. Edwards and M. D. Hargreaves), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962328.ch5e
VS Consulting, Stokesley, UK
Chemical and Forensic Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Bradford, Bradford, UK
Thermo Scientific Portable Optical Analyzers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wilmington, USA
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 10 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470749067
Online ISBN: 9781119962328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!