7b. The Vinland Map: An Authentic Relic of Early Exploration or a Modern Forgery – Raman Spectroscopy in a Pivotal Role?
- John M. Chalmers1,
- Howell G. M. Edwards2 and
- Michael D. Hargreaves3
Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy in Forensic Science
How to Cite
Edwards, H. G. M. (2012) The Vinland Map: An Authentic Relic of Early Exploration or a Modern Forgery – Raman Spectroscopy in a Pivotal Role?, in Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy in Forensic Science (eds J. M. Chalmers, H. G. M. Edwards and M. D. Hargreaves), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962328.ch7b
VS Consulting, Stokesley, UK
Chemical and Forensic Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Bradford, Bradford, UK
Thermo Scientific Portable Optical Analyzers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wilmington, USA
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 10 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470749067
Online ISBN: 9781119962328
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!