3. Religion and Disaster in Anthropological Research
- Matthew Kearnes2,
- Francisco Klauser3 and
- Stuart Lane4
Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Critical Risk Research: Practices, Politics and Ethics
How to Cite
Merli, C. (2012) Religion and Disaster in Anthropological Research, in Critical Risk Research: Practices, Politics and Ethics (eds M. Kearnes, F. Klauser and S. Lane), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962748.ch3
University of New South Wales, Australia
University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Université de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Published Online: 15 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974872
Online ISBN: 9781119962748
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!