3. A New Look at Core Emotional Needs
- Michiel van Vreeswijk3,
- Jenny Broersen4,5,
- Marjon Nadort5,6
Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Schema Therapy: Theory, Research, and Practice
How to Cite
Lockwood, G. and Perris, P. (2012) A New Look at Core Emotional Needs, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Schema Therapy: Theory, Research, and Practice (eds M. van Vreeswijk, J. Broersen and M. Nadort), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119962830.ch3
G-kracht, Psychomedisch Centrum BV, Delft, The Netherlands
GGZ Delfland, Delft, The Netherlands
G-kracht, Psychomedisch Centrum BV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
VU Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 23 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470975619
Online ISBN: 9781119962830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!