1. Low-k Materials: Recent Advances
- Mikhail R. Baklanov3,
- Paul S. Ho4 and
- Ehrenfried Zschech5
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology
How to Cite
Dubois, G. and Volksen, W. (2012) Low-k Materials: Recent Advances, in Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology (eds M. R. Baklanov, P. S. Ho and E. Zschech), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963677.ch1
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
Lab for Interconnect and Packaging, The University of Texas at Austin, UT-PRC 10100 Burnet Road, Bldg 160, Mail Code R8650, Austin, TX 78758, USA
Fraunhofer Institute for Non-Destructive Testing IZFP, Dresden Branch, Maria-Reiche-Strasse 2, 01109 Dresden, Germany
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 24 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470662540
Online ISBN: 9781119963677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!