11. Electrical Breakdown in Advanced Interconnect Dielectrics
- Mikhail R. Baklanov3,
- Paul S. Ho4 and
- Ehrenfried Zschech5
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology
How to Cite
Ogawa, E. T. and Aubel, O. (2012) Electrical Breakdown in Advanced Interconnect Dielectrics, in Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology (eds M. R. Baklanov, P. S. Ho and E. Zschech), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963677.ch11
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
Lab for Interconnect and Packaging, The University of Texas at Austin, UT-PRC 10100 Burnet Road, Bldg 160, Mail Code R8650, Austin, TX 78758, USA
Fraunhofer Institute for Non-Destructive Testing IZFP, Dresden Branch, Maria-Reiche-Strasse 2, 01109 Dresden, Germany
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 24 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470662540
Online ISBN: 9781119963677
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!