1. Disease Pathogenesis
- Howard L. Weiner MD2,3,4 and
- James M. Stankiewicz MD2,3
Published Online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Multiple Sclerosis: Diagnosis and Therapy
How to Cite
Gandhi, R. and Weiner, H. L. (2012) Disease Pathogenesis, in Multiple Sclerosis: Diagnosis and Therapy (eds H. L. Weiner and J. M. Stankiewicz), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963714.ch1
Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Partners Multiple Sclerosis Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Center for Neurologic Diseases, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 23 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 6 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470654637
Online ISBN: 9781119963714
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!