54. Neonatal Encephalopathy and Cerebral Palsy
- John T. Queenan MD4,
- Catherine Y. Spong MD5 and
- Charles J. Lockwood MD6
Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley and Sons, Ltd
Queenan's Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: An Evidence-Based Approach, Sixth Edition
How to Cite
Costantine, M. M., D'Alton, M. E. and Hankins, G. D. V. (2012) Neonatal Encephalopathy and Cerebral Palsy, in Queenan's Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: An Evidence-Based Approach, Sixth Edition (eds J. T. Queenan, C. Y. Spong and C. J. Lockwood), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963783.ch54
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA
Bethesda, MD, USA
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
- Published Online: 4 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 24 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655764
Online ISBN: 9781119963783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!