1. Male Gender Identity and Masculine Behavior: The Role of Sex Hormones in Brain Development
- Mario Maggi
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons
Hormonal Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction
How to Cite
Kreukels, B. P. C. and Cohen-Kettenis, P. T. (2011) Male Gender Identity and Masculine Behavior: The Role of Sex Hormones in Brain Development, in Hormonal Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction (ed M. Maggi), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963820.ch1
Sexual Medicine & Andrology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 15 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470657607
Online ISBN: 9781119963820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!