3. Hormonal Regulation of Erectile Function, from Basic to Bedside (Androgen, Estrogen, Prolactin, GH, Thyroid Hormones)
- Mario Maggi
Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons
Hormonal Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction
How to Cite
Morelli, A., Vignozzi, L. and Maggi, M. (2011) Hormonal Regulation of Erectile Function, from Basic to Bedside (Androgen, Estrogen, Prolactin, GH, Thyroid Hormones), in Hormonal Therapy for Male Sexual Dysfunction (ed M. Maggi), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119963820.ch3
Sexual Medicine & Andrology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
- Published Online: 29 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 15 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470657607
Online ISBN: 9781119963820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!