This work was produced for the US Government under Contract DTFAWA-10-C-00080 and is subject to Federal Aviation Administration Acquisition Management System Clause 3.5-13, Rights In Data-General, Alt. III and Alt. IV (October 1996). The contents of this material reflect the views of the author and/or the Director of the Center for Advanced Aviation System Development. Neither the Federal Aviation Administration nor the Department of Transportation makes any warranty or guarantee, or promise, expressed or implied, concerning the content or accuracy of the views expressed herein. Approved for Public Release: 11-3338. Distribution Unlimited.
2. Performance Tradeoffs and the Development of Standards†
- Plamen Angelov
Published Online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sense and Avoid in UAS: Research and Applications
How to Cite
Zeitlin, A. (2012) Performance Tradeoffs and the Development of Standards, in Sense and Avoid in UAS: Research and Applications (ed P. Angelov), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119964049.ch2
School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University, UK
- Published Online: 11 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470979754
Online ISBN: 9781119964049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!