3. Integration of SAA Capabilities into a UAS Distributed Architecture for Civil Applications
- Plamen Angelov
Published Online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Sense and Avoid in UAS: Research and Applications
How to Cite
Royo, P., Santamaria, E., Lema, J. M., Pastor, E. and Barrado, C. (2012) Integration of SAA Capabilities into a UAS Distributed Architecture for Civil Applications, in Sense and Avoid in UAS: Research and Applications (ed P. Angelov), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119964049.ch3
School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University, UK
- Published Online: 11 APR 2012
- Published Print: 13 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470979754
Online ISBN: 9781119964049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!