2. The Use of Electrochemistry as a Tool to Investigate Cavitation Bubble Dynamics
- Bruno G. Pollet
Published Online: 8 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Power Ultrasound in Electrochemistry: From Versatile Laboratory Tool to Engineering Solution
How to Cite
Birkin, P. R. (2012) The Use of Electrochemistry as a Tool to Investigate Cavitation Bubble Dynamics, in Power Ultrasound in Electrochemistry: From Versatile Laboratory Tool to Engineering Solution (ed B. G. Pollet), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119967392.ch2
PEM Fuel Cell Research Group, School of Chemical Engineering, University of Brimingham, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
- Published Online: 8 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 24 FEB 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470974247
Online ISBN: 9781119967392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!