13. Brain Imaging of Deception
- Joseph R. Simpson3,4
Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Neuroimaging in Forensic Psychiatry: From the Clinic to the Courtroom
How to Cite
Langleben, D. D., Willard, D. F. X. and Moriarty, J. C. (2012) Brain Imaging of Deception, in Neuroimaging in Forensic Psychiatry: From the Clinic to the Courtroom (ed J. R. Simpson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119968900.ch13
University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
- Published Online: 16 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 23 MAR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470976999
Online ISBN: 9781119968900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!