3. Land-Use Change Effects on Soil Carbon Stocks in Temperate Regions – Development of Carbon Response Functions
- Robert Jandl5,6,
- Mirco Rodeghiero7,8 and
- Mats Olsson9
Published Online: 23 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Soil Carbon in Sensitive European Ecosystems: From Science to Land Management
How to Cite
Vesterdal, L., Leifeld, J., Poeplau, C., Don, A. and van Wesemael, B. (2011) Land-Use Change Effects on Soil Carbon Stocks in Temperate Regions – Development of Carbon Response Functions, in Soil Carbon in Sensitive European Ecosystems: From Science to Land Management (eds R. Jandl, M. Rodeghiero and M. Olsson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119970255.ch3
Federal Research and Training Centre for Forests, Natural Hazards and Landscape (BFW), Austria
Bundesamt und Forschungszentrum für Wald (Forest Research Centre), Seckendorff-Gudent-Weg 8, 1130 Vienna, Austria
Centre for Alpine Ecology, Italy
IASMA, Research and Innovation Centre, Fondazione Edmund Mach, Forests and Biogeochemical Cycles, 38010 San Michele All'Adige, Italy
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), Box 7014, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
- Published Online: 23 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 11 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9781119970019
Online ISBN: 9781119970255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!