7. Transcriptomic Technologies and Statistical Data Analysis
- Michael P. H. Stumpf3,
- David J. Balding4 and
- Mark Girolami5
Published Online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Statistical Systems Biology
How to Cite
Purdom, E. and Mukherjee, S. (2011) Transcriptomic Technologies and Statistical Data Analysis, in Handbook of Statistical Systems Biology (eds M. P. H. Stumpf, D. J. Balding and M. Girolami), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119970606.ch7
Division of Molecular Biosciences, Imperial College London, UK
Institute of Genetics, University College London, UK
Department of Statistical Science, University College London, UK
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 21 OCT 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470710869
Online ISBN: 9781119970606
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!