19. Western Europe
- Eskild Petersen MD, DMSc, DTM&H, MBA, FFTM RCPS (Glas)2,
- Lin H. Chen MD, FACP3,4 and
- Patricia Schlagenhauf BSc (Pharm), MPSI, PhD, FFTM RCPS (Glasgow)5
Published Online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Infectious Diseases: A Geographic Guide
How to Cite
de Vries, P. J. (2011) Western Europe, in Infectious Diseases: A Geographic Guide (eds E. Petersen, L. H. Chen and P. Schlagenhauf), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119971641.ch19
Department of Infectious Diseases, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University Hospital Skejby, Aarhus, Denmark
Travel Medicine Center, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
University of Zürich Centre for Travel Medicine, WHO Collaborating Centre for Travellers' Health, Zürich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 16 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 14 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470655290
Online ISBN: 9781119971641
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!