14. Q Methodological Research in Mental Health and Psychotherapy
- David Harper2 and
- Andrew R. Thompson3
Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
How to Cite
Stainton Rogers, W. and Dyson Rogers, P. O. (2011) Q Methodological Research in Mental Health and Psychotherapy, in Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (eds D. Harper and A. R. Thompson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119973249.ch14
University of East London (UEL), UK
University of Sheffield, UK
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470663738
Online ISBN: 9781119973249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!