8. Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis in Mental Health and Psychotherapy Research
- David Harper2 and
- Andrew R. Thompson3
Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
How to Cite
Larkin, M. and Thompson, A. R. (2011) Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis in Mental Health and Psychotherapy Research, in Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (eds D. Harper and A. R. Thompson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119973249.ch8
University of East London (UEL), UK
University of Sheffield, UK
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470663738
Online ISBN: 9781119973249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!