28. Animal Models and Oxidative Biomarkers to Evaluate Preclinical Safety of Extracellular Hemoglobins
- Andrea Mozzarelli2,3 and
- Stefano Bettati2,3
Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood
How to Cite
Buehler, P. W. and D'Agnillo, F. (2011) Animal Models and Oxidative Biomarkers to Evaluate Preclinical Safety of Extracellular Hemoglobins, in Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood (eds A. Mozzarelli and S. Bettati), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119975427.ch28
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
National Institute of Biostructures and Biosystems, Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470686683
Online ISBN: 9781119975427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!