29. Academia–Industry Collaboration in Blood Substitute Development: Issues, Case Histories and a Proposal
- Andrea Mozzarelli5,6 and
- Stefano Bettati5,6
Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood
How to Cite
Won Kim, H., Mozzarelli, A., Sakai, H. and Jahr, J. S. (2011) Academia–Industry Collaboration in Blood Substitute Development: Issues, Case Histories and a Proposal, in Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood (eds A. Mozzarelli and S. Bettati), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119975427.ch29
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
National Institute of Biostructures and Biosystems, Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470686683
Online ISBN: 9781119975427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!