9. Oxygenation in the Preterm Neonate
- Andrea Mozzarelli3,4 and
- Stefano Bettati3,4
Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood
How to Cite
Venkatesh, V., Muthukumar, P., Curley, A. and Stanworth, S. (2011) Oxygenation in the Preterm Neonate, in Chemistry and Biochemistry of Oxygen Therapeutics: From Transfusion to Artificial Blood (eds A. Mozzarelli and S. Bettati), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781119975427.ch9
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
National Institute of Biostructures and Biosystems, Rome, Italy
- Published Online: 4 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470686683
Online ISBN: 9781119975427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!